About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Saturday, November 1, 2014

Schedules schedules schedules!!!

 
Schedules, schedules, and more SCHEDULES!
 
 
So my sister Amy is super great at making and keeping schedules. I on the other hand need a schedule but never know how to make one, or never commit the time to sit down and do it. So great idea if you need a schedule(I needed a workout one) commit one week to really doing what you need to do, whether its eating right, exercising or reading. Then write it down...Viola schedule all made. Ok example I know you may need one so I started trying to workout I got down on 2 ,45 min Zumba videos on Mon and Tues. Then the firm video on wed and Thurs. Followed by core work on Friday. See schedule and all I did was write it down now sticking with it is the key mine will be 2 months then I will focus on certain body parts Ill add my schedule when I do that..
 
Have fun scheduling and stay motivated :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment