About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Kale, the Amazing Superfood



<b>Kale</b> – 7 Reasons You Should Start Eating It

Recently, I was stopped by someone as I went to unload my shopping cart full of kale into my car, and was asked what do I use all that kale for? My answer was simply, "my family LOVES kale" Not only does kale taste amazing but has so many health benefits as well. Check out what Medical News Today has to say about this superfood. Mostly we make homemade kale chips by covering the leaves in olive oil and sea salt and then baking for about 20 minutes(makes a great snack). We also enjoy adding kale to our soups and salads, using it in smoothies and making a kale slaw. Next time you're in the produce section, think about trying this amazing superfood. Your body will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment