About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Sunday, November 2, 2014

Homemade Toothpaste

Homemade Toothpaste

Call me hippie, granola, whatever you wish BUT I love me some all natural, homemade, wholesome, healthy, products! I've been oil pulling for quite awhile now (find out more here from Wellness Mama ) in addition to making my own toothpaste. I feel like I've finally found an amazing recipe for toothpaste that really works SO here ya go:

  1. 2 TBS baking soda
  2. 1\2 TBS coconut oil
  3. 1\2 TBS peroxide
  4. pinch of pink himalayan sea salt
  5. 1-2 drops peppermint extract
~ Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment