About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Thursday, November 13, 2014

A Virtuous Wife, Who Can Find?

Proverbs 31:10 "Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies." 

Ladies, this book is life changing! God has placed in us a desire to be a help meet to our husbands but for a lot of us, we're not quite sure what that really means or what's really required. I was never taught how to be a help meet nor did I have an example growing up BUT I've always desired to be the wife and mother that God has called me to be. Debi Pearl has laid it out step-by-step, with real-life examples in her book, Created To Be His Help Meet. If you desire to be the wife that God has called you to be then this book is a MUST READ! I just purchased my second copy as I'm constantly lending this book out. Tons of women are getting together and talking about this book, putting it into action, and becoming the wives they were created to be. I plan on passing this book down to my daughter. One of the BEST books I've ever read! 
~Amy

This book is available through the store on our site Created to be his helpmeet

No comments:

Post a Comment