About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Thursday, February 28, 2013

overwhelmed much?

Sometimes I wake up and think is this gonna be a good day or a bad day...With a one year old theres no telling. So as I washed my face put on my sweatpants and headed across my house I prayed for  good day. I swooped up my son prayed with him and headed for our day of play. After almost burning breakfast trying to find something to occupy him on the potty. I grabbed craft supplies to teach him colors,before I can finish I have a half naked boy hanging on my heels crying. I rush to the diaper bag to find fig newtons and spill them all in the bag. I couldnt help but to laugh..after much thinking I realized I dont have it hard think about my son.Here is learning to use he potty,talk and learn things like colors. He cant get his thoughts across because he cant form sentences. Alas he always gets tired and has to take a nap while momma stays up and "has fun" (really cleaning.) All this to say dont forget how easy it is to teach. We need to learn colors so with cardstock,markers and crayons I cut and he colored. There it is and in 1 day he knows red,blue,yellow and orange. I love it!

~lane~

No comments:

Post a Comment