About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Wednesday, February 6, 2013

sock football

 Well its been cold outside and whenever were inside  I feel  of bad because I feel children need to run and play. Well I was  doing laundry and I caught myself constantly saying  no no no.  So as  I was finishing up my son looked so bored so I  tossed a pair of rolled up socks his way.... then it began. Sock football!!! We tossed around all the rolled socks ,it was fun ,simple and an energy waster. We stayed in my closet so my 1 yr old didn't get hurt it was nice how we were  to turn a chore into a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment