About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Saturday, February 9, 2013

simple fun

If you know me you know I am the queen of putting something together for children. I remember my 14 yr old telling me I love being with you because  you always have something to do. That made my day but as we were sitting in the house one morning I said ok  Jr your  to make your breakfast.( thinking I'm gonna kill 2 birds with 1 stone) It was a good thought though I forgot about the messiness of a 1 yr old. lol so I set out on a new venture an easy breakfast of French toast and egg. You really can't mess that up. I let him do everything except the hot stuff. He had a blast,who am I kidding I had a blast. Got to say watching a 1 yr old boy make breakfast is  better then doing it yourself.I'm going to do this much more often,I hope you will too

Have fun!
Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment