About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Two for One

LOST TOOTH (TEETH)
I remember when I was a child losing a tooth was cool because of the prizes. I was told how the tooth fairy built her castle out of teeth and would pay to get my pearly whites.I never had a problem losing them because I loved loved loved apples.There was one time where I thought if the toothfairy is so desperate for my teeth wouldnt she just take them from me. Needless to say I ran around my house for about a month covering my mouth.I am able to take this trip down memory lane because my sister sent me the cutest pic of my neice missing her two front teeth.I have always heard the song but never saw it so cute before.If you're having a tough day take a trip down memory lane and remember a cute tooth story!
  EASY LASAGNA
Now I said two for one and I meant it because I have the easiest recipe for lasagna,its yummy and convenient.You'll need....

 small box of lasagna noodles
large jar of pasta sauce (any flavor I stick with original)
1 lb of ground turkey
1 12 oz block of cheese.


 Boil your noodles until they're soft but just firm enough to grab with tongs out the pot.while noodles are boiling throw your meat in a pan and season and brown. (I use garlic salt,Italian seasoning and pepper).pour a bit of pasta sauce into meat just enough to wet it. start grating your cheese into a bowl.when noodles are complete its time to layer...lay enough noodles to cover your pan.I used a large round cake pan.sprinkle with a tiny bit of cheese.now add noodles then a tiny bit of hamburger,noodles tiny bit of cheese with a lot of hamburger.noodles and the rest of hamburger.then pour the rest of the pasta sauce evenly over hamburger and sprinkle the rest of your cheese on top.place in oven until cheese is lightly browned and bubbling and whola.
Pair with favorite bread and veggie and you are good to go. +you can layer it however you wish I chose this way because it brings out the cheesiness and 8 love cheese.
 BTW great meal for someone with a loose tooth or who just lost a tooth. Everything's nice and soft.
* Lane*

No comments:

Post a Comment