About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Monday, March 25, 2013

diy easter baskets

I have never been a fan of store bought items. I love to look and see how I can make it myself. An easy one being whats going into easter baskets heres what I threw into my childrens baskets. For a 9 yr old girl: sidewalk chalk,dress shoes,items to make your own bracelets,big chocolate easter egg,pixie stick,little candies. 1 yr old boy: dress shoes,sidewalk chalk,huge crayons,a large piece of white cardboard ( to color on), wooden puzzle and marshmallows. We will also be checking out some local egg hunts and doing the egg project my sisters going to talk about.The best advice I have is have fun be creative and think of ways that can encourage solo play. I also like that while sister is making bracelets,brother can color. They can also color the sidewalk together so thats nice.
lane

No comments:

Post a Comment