About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Wednesday, March 6, 2013

dollar store

I don't know about you all but I love dollar stores.Me going from business woman and workaholic to stay at home mom, I don't enjoy spending money like before. So the dollar store here we come. I needed dry erase markers I got a 4 pack for a dollar.I needed little bathroom decorations ,grabbed some up at the dollar store..Not to mention the potty prizes and birthday dollars! Don't worry I am saying all this for a reason. With he husband off at work and home duties calling I find more and more that In my list of duties I also have to decorate. I had to move everything in the house and I have decorated the house.So of course doing it alone I love when I can pick up little things here and there. I am redoing my sons bathroom because lets face it a child's bathroom is rather boring in flat paint without decor.Im doing it on a tight budget and just a little bit at a time. That's the best way when you have to do it solo. Well I have a 1 yr old helper who tries to help lol. Stay tuned for pics and pricing details. I didn't take before pics but may be able to scrounge some up from somewhere.I just keep my creative juices flowing and don't hesitate ,dive in.

lane

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to pictures soon! Mom and I were just talking about how wonderfully creative you are :-)

    ReplyDelete