About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Thursday, March 12, 2015

Much To Do (Cleaning today!)


Ok I don't know about you but Created to be his helpmeet is so helpful every time I read it, I Feel like I learn something new each time I go through it. Now I don't know about you but I will make sure to not play the pitiful victim. But also attempting to place a smile on my face each time my husband and my eyes meet. I know if I give him a wonderful smile each time he looks at me he wont have to go searching for that from anyone else.

Now cleaning time :
So my floors are looking a bit ashy ( for lack of a better word )so today I will be polishing my hard wood and tile floors. Now before you go running to pine sol or other cleaners and polishers let me tell you there are natural oils you can spiff up your floors with ...

Jojoba oil just dab on a rag and wipe it dries super fast and will leave your floors shiney
Then for a less pricey option try Tung oil again apply and wipe off excess with a rag.

Please make sure it is a 100% natural oils your floors and you will be much happier for it.

Also lets make sure our laundry is clean and folded and vacuum some of those hidden areas (closets, small hallways spare rooms etc...)

Get cleaning and have fun
Oh BTW my clean up music choices for today would have to be Mary Mary -GO Get It https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADGnIi9KrLQ
and hummmmm... Wes Morgan - He paid it all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud1PRdQYBFo

Have fun and remember to praise God in the midst of your busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment