About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Monday, March 23, 2015

Healthy donut? Yes please!

THIS food blogger has the key to my heart (my stomach anyway). Who doesn't LOVE a donut every once in awhile?!?! She has come up with a healthy donut that has even one my kiddos over. Head on over to her blog to try this and some of her other yummy recipes. You won't be disappointed!




Created To Be His Helpmeet :4



A chapter related to being joyful! It is your choice .
I know there was a point in my marriage where I wanted my husband to hurt just as much as he hurt me. I then realized that would never happen because we are made different , all that bitterness would cause him to do was to stay a way from me and in-turn end up hurting me further.

As wives and ladies we need to recognize that we have a lot more power then we know. We  can make people around us happy by being joyful or make people stay clear of us by being bitter. Remember the things that you are thankful for and you will notice joy will follow.
“Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus” (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
 I love the story of how they played together as a couple and I believe THIS was a major factor that help in my marriage. Even the smallest change like leaving love notes around or kicking his pillow off the bed while wearing a menacing grin. Just be a play mate and a joyful one.
Traits of a good helpmeet that's listed at the end of this chapter are
-She is joyful
-She makes love fun
-She is thankful and content
"But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD." Jonah 2:9
Joy is mentioned over 30 times in the bible!
- Make a written list of ways that you can start showing your thankfulness; then start living your list and show a thankful life-

No comments:

Post a Comment