About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Friday, February 6, 2015

Valentines Day Crafts!!

OK I have been searching for some great craft ideas. First let me tell you what I did for Valentines day with my little man... I cut out shapes of trucks and trains (his favs right now)Then let him cut out circles and squares to glue onto the vehicles and we wrote the names of the receivers to make his valentines cards. Then tape a little goodie on there and you have a homemade valentine. I Also got the standard candy hearts which there are lots of alternatives.. I like lollipops made with fruit juice instead of sugar. I snagged a hot wheels car from Walmart they have these cute mystery packs for a little over $1 that has a surprise car with matching sticker,(Which is awesome for toddler boys.) So enough about me lets take a look at some of these awesome crafts I've seen flying around.
 
Hersey kiss mice!
Snag the tutorial for these cuties at cafemom.com
 
Another cute one with kisses I found at
 
SO  I hope you grabbed some great ideas from these pics I tried to pick some of the cutest ones I found. Also don't forget to swing over to one of our fav sites http://www.dltk-holidays.com/valentines/crafts.htm She also threw tons of cute ideas out there! Remember have fun and you''re never to young or to old to try and create a valentine. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment