About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Thursday, February 19, 2015

Created To Be His Helpmeet study

Update: So its Friday the 20th and I have to say Chapter 1 Gods gift kicked my bottom! I realized that because I'm supposed to be a gift for my husband I want to do my best to be the most appealing gift I can be. I want to be easy to talk to and I want him to want to be around me and cherish me. Get the picture we are to become a wonderful gift to our spouses.
Remember you do have a choice in a good marriage or a bad one.
There is an awesome point at the end of each chapter titled, "Make a new habit."
This week is : Think of ways you can be a helper to your husband.
 
I know I make sure to ask if my husband needs anything? (and do it if he does.)
Also I do everything I can to make it easy for him to get off to work/or wherever he may be going ..  Those are just a couple things I do what are some things you do to ,to be of service to your husband?
 
Lets have a passion to be of service I cant wait to hear what you all thought of this Chapter and I'm very excited to start the next.
Chapter 2 A merry Heart..
 
 
 
Yay my sister and I have been planning this study We will be doing a chapter a week Starting Monday . Then answering questions and going over the chapter on Friday. Please jump in we will be going over chapter 1 on Friday Feb 20th.Then starting Chapter 2 Monday Feb 23rd Please join in ask questions/ comment lets learn to be the best wife and helpmeet we can be. This book has taught my sister and I so much it brought us out of what could have been disasters into  wonderful marriages built on love and trust.
Created to Be His Help Meet book

No comments:

Post a Comment