About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Thursday, January 8, 2015

A "Duggar" dinner

 
 
 
 
My hubby has made mention to me that he'd like some southern homestyle dinners once in awhile. If you know me, then you know it is super hard for me to stray from healthy. While there are ways to make this dish healthier, that's not quite what he's looking for. I know because I've already tried it :-) So, what's a wife to do? I wanna please my man so here's to a "Duggar dinner", which I will try and incorporate more of these type of meals in my menu.  Duggar Family Blog: Updates and Pictures Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar 19 Kids and Counting: Official Chicken n a Biscuit Recipe: The moment you have all been waiting for!



~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment