About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Wednesday, June 19, 2013



Wow a little extra elbow grease sure does make a big difference. I had my nephews over and they said Auntie" your pantrys already clean"?? After I tackled it they all said wow big difference. I love taking before and after pics you can really see the BIG DIFFERENCE. Now off to your choice of room or place. Amys choosing a schoolroom and I will grab spots in my room. Wish us luck!


Next room of choice!
Have fun
Lane


No comments:

Post a Comment