About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Wednesday, June 26, 2013

crocheting with our daughters

Learning to crochet is a task my sister and I took on together. needless to say I havent really sat down long enough to see what I know. My sister however jumped right in and is on the road to making beautiful things. I kind of like it because now she can crochet me some things.I cant wait. We decided since we were trying to learn why not incorporate it into mommy daughter time.After all girls tend to want to do whatever mommys doing. Have fun!

lane

Amy has definitely caught on.I will be expecting my scarf after my neice lol

No comments:

Post a Comment