About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Friday, June 28, 2013

mommy daughter time!Scrapbook

So my sister and I are determined to take some time out just to do something extra special with our girls.we got together so far we have crocheted,exercised and did some scrapbooking. Mini scrapbooks are great because you can use any left over crafts and it doesn't matter how many photos you have. You can have as little as 2 hence the word mini.You can do whatever you want and remember its about your little girl.Next I think a sweet treat would be good. My daughter loves to help me cook,so grab your oven mitts and lets head to the kitchen. My daughter and I will do muffins with homemade frosting. Sounds messy and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment