About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Friday, January 11, 2013

washcloth?

I was cleaning the counters today when I realized a nifty,time saving trick. The way I normally clean them is a few steps as follows....

1-wipe off crumbs
2-scrub with soapy water
3- wipe with clean dry washcloth
4-(optional) wipe with disinfectant wipe


Now after your done you have a wet,soapy washcloth right. So heres the tip! Take that washcloth and wipe down your cabinets with it.
You knocked 2 chores out at once. I dont know about you but I cook everyday and have a 1yr old son. My cabinets need cleaning often,also little hands can help with this 1.Have fun!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment