About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Friday, September 6, 2013

children snacks

I have to admit I use this for lunch to lol.Im sure some of you have heard of this but it was a first for me and I love it.ANTS ON A LOG. All I do is toast some bread,spread honey and peanut butter on it then top with raisins in a row. I used this for learning to count you could probably also use it for adding and subtracting. I love it because its also great to use when your lil ones dont feel well they will usually still eat this. Have fun and enjoy your ANTS ON A LOG!

1 comment:

  1. I like to make them using celery sticks, peanut butter & raisins :) love the adding & subtracting idea!

    ReplyDelete