About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Monday, August 12, 2013

jump with Jesus

If you are beginning to bore your kids or just feel like they need a little extra something in their daily activities then try Jump with jesus. Its a great book that I was blessed enough to get from my sister for Christmas. Theb book  is flexible enough that you can form it to fit any grade level. I have the prek-3rd grade and I use that for both my 1 yr old son and 9yr old daughter and it great. Just when I start running out of ideas this is a great reminder of all the great and simple things you can do.I also love the fact that it ties in the Word with it if you cant tell by the title lol. Anywho I love the book and believe every household with children should grab it.

Have fun

Lane








No comments:

Post a Comment