About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Wednesday, October 23, 2013

christmas foodie idea

 



ok I have to say I was bored and hungry when this came to my mind. popcorn balls or any type of balls for that fact. I started making yummy cheerio balls for my 2 yr old .
( corn syrup-peanut butter-sugar -cherrios) so yummy! with those ingredients you can substitute cheerios with what ever you wish. popcorn,rice krispys ..... have fun with it.
If you have some old popcorn use butter instead of peanut butter and make balls ...so delish.Also I will be adding a pinch a red and green food coloring and making popcorn balls for christmas gifts. They will be nice,simple and inexpensive(my fav.) So get to it and have fun. Don't forget to let your kiddos join in they love to make them but especially to eat them


LANE

No comments:

Post a Comment