About Me

My photo
We are 2 sisters who have so much in common yet still have many differences. We are very crafty and love finding things that we can do/make instead of buy and since we enjoying spending time with our families its easy to incorporate that. We are budget friendly always finding the best deals! Homeschooling mamas who love sharing about the Lord. Join us as we share, teach and have a blast on our blog

Bible Reading


The book of Mark
Take your time and take notes. If there is a word you don't understand take the time to investigate it. Also always have fun



Tuesday, July 23, 2013

new workout




ok I dont know about you,but I tend to have a very hard time getting in a good workout. I have tried everything from downloading workouts on my tablets to trying just playing with the kids. I can never seem to finish when I do it on a tablet,and playing with the kids never gives me the burn I was hoping for. Then I remembered seeing this workout online I relooked it up and yay I found it. Its challenging and the kids think Im playing with them instead of shutting them out to do some video.Dont get me wrong whenever you have time squeeze in a video. If youre up for the challenge here we go....

The 100

100 jumping jacks
90 crunches
80squats
70 leglifts
60 jumping jacks
50 crunches
40 squats
30 leglifts
20 jumping jacks
10 min of running

When its said and done it should take about 20 min. Do 1 workout rightvafter the next.You will really see what needs to be worked on.

You may not be able to do it all the 1 st time but thats what makes a good challenge. I just love the fact that I dont feel like I have to choose kids over exercise or exercise over kids.

have fun!

lane

No comments:

Post a Comment